Friday, November 25, 2016

New Eileen Hull/Bella Crafts eBook Release!




Hi all! I have exciting news to share with you! Eileen Hull and Bella Crafts Publishing have put together a brand new eBook featuring projects from the Inspiration Team, plus many other talented artists. You might recognize my embellishment chest on the cover, which was one of my first ever projects I created with Eileen's dies. Probably my all-time favorite too!

For a short time, they are offering the eBook for the crazy low price of only $2.97. That is a lot of inspiration for less than a latte at Starbucks! This price is good until Cyber Monday, so grab a copy while you can. Click on the image above or the text below to purchase.


And speaking of Sizzix, they have an amazing Black Friday sale going on right now with many dies priced for less than I've ever seen them! There are so many of my faves from Eileen and Tim Holtz - it's a great time to stock your studio for some cozy winter creating. Click the banner below to shop the sale.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! And thanks for your support, kind words, pins, and comments over the past year. I'm truly grateful for you all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow....thanks for the info, just purchased it...love that your creation is on the front! Thanks too for all you share in the world of creating. Just love your take on things! :) Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!