Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Trust Your Crazy Ideas

Hi all! Even though this year's CHA was three months ago, I still have quite a few cards and projects that I haven't shared! I know it's frustrating to see stamps and other products that haven't been released yet, so I like to save them until you're able to purchase the supplies when inspirations strikes.

This was probably my favorite card that I created for the Stampers Anonymous booth using Tim Holtz's new stamps. This set is called Dapper and it is truly a must-have collection of images!

The background of the card was created using Tim's Eroded Metallic technique (from Compendium of Curiosities III). On top of that, I used Jet Black and Potting Soil Archival inks to stamp the images. I added some of the new Dapper Design Tape and a quote from the idea-ology Small Talk stickers. The little cigar box stamp was cut from the new Dapper paper collection. Finally, I mounted it on a piece of black Kraft Core'dinations (my fave!).

I think this would make a cool art journal page, or an awesome masculine birthday card or Father's Day card!

The supplies I used can be found at Simon Says Stamp and Amazon via the links below.




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!