Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Eileen Hull's Vintage Kitchen Sneak Peek!

Hi all! As I promised yesterday, I'm sharing two projects I made using dies from Eileen Hull's latest release from Sizzix - Vintage Kitchen. These dies will be shipping at the end of this year, so you have lots of time to save your pennies, because you will want all of them!

The first project I made uses Eileen's Canister die, which might just be my favorite of the collection. There are so many possibilities with this die! I decided it would make a perfect little tea cannister. I covered the mat board with papers from Graphic 45's Botanical Tea collection, and added a wood knob and feet.

My second project uses Eileen's Loaf Pan die. How cute is this?! This one was covered with some pretty paper from My Mind's Eye and tied with a pretty ribbon. So quick and easy and perfect for Christmas gifts from your kitchen. I even found a great gluten-free Zucchini Bread recipe to bake for my sample. :)



I hope you've enjoyed this sneak peek! Check out Eileen's blog for more great projects using this wonderful collection.

8 comments:

  1. These dies sure are the business! They look absolutely fabulous! Loving your makes here Shelly. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly looks like you had fun too Shelly, the canister is gorgeous and the loaf pan is definitely cute! The whole team have done an amazing job and it has been lovely seeing all the different styles. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pieces Shelly , the canister is stunning! I adore the papers and the bird along with the feet and knob. Love the loaf pan, be perfect as a gift with your home made goodies inside. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing - your works are my inspiration :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an amazing projects! look so delightful ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, Shelly!! Oh boy--I think I'll be putting this canister die on my wish list! I can see this wonderful canister being a fab gift container and storage container--the possibilities are endless :) FUN FUN :) Oh, and the zucchini bread looks yummy ;) I love zucchini bread :) XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!