Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday Stamper - The Last Hurrah

I was so sad when I checked the theme for today's Wednesday Stamper challenge and read that this week is the final week of the challenge. WS was one of the first challenge blogs I started participating in. It was always one of my favorites because they highlighted stamping, and the artwork was so varied.

For the final challenge we were instructed to use at least one rubber stamp, which has always been the minimum requirement for Wednesday Stamper. For my card, I used a variety of rubber stamps from both the Loverly London and London Underground stamp sets from Artistic Outpost. Again, the versatility of these stamps is amazing. If you'd like to buy them, please remember to use my discount code: stamptramp, and you'll receive 10% off your total!

Thanks so much to Belinda, Christine, Tina, Hermine, Patty, and Linda for challenging us to make the most out of using rubber stamps in our artwork!

Supplies used:
Idea-ology Plaquettes
Idea-ology Tiny Fastener
Core'dinations Distress Collection paper
Ranger Black Embossing Powder

20 comments:

  1. Shelly I adore your work....this is awesome!! Love the whole thing! Added you on my inspirational blog list, hope thats ok xx

    kazx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and great background, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors, Shelly, and the red & white twine is a perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so loving these stamps and like you say they can be used in so many varied ways and you have used them to perfection once again. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent artwork love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully put together. I remember my mother telling me about this quote from Winston Churchill where it was broadcast on the Radio when the war was on. Such a famous quote. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh, my favorite city, what a fabulous tribute card! thanks for sharing the discount with us. :) and thanks so much for having inspired us all with your amazing participations. time to wrap it up, thanks for the kind words. keep rocking them rubberstamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely variety of stamps you used Shelly and so artfully too ... you have such an artistic touch in everything you create!

    I will miss WS too :)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your London Calling piece! The background is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is great, Shelly! I´ll miss my weekly Wednesday Stamper - I think it was there where I first stumbled upon your wonderful blog ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous watercolor effects....beautiful use of those images!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic piece, love the background and Big Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this looks divine! i love the london theme and the effects are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. THis looks great...love the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabulous atc of one of my fave cities! thanks for having enriched the WS with your talent. keep rocking them rubberstamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!