Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Grungy Canvas for Sunday Stampers

When I saw that 'Hats' was the theme for Sunday Stamper, I was thrilled - I had another excuse to show off my new stamps from Artistic Outpost's London Underground collection! This is a little 6 x 6 canvas that I created using everything from Idea-olgy parts to Faux Rust to a Rosette Die that's been turned into a border.

Mostly, I just played and stamped and painted and messed around. Fun!

Supply List:
Artistic Oupost Rubber Stamps - London UndergroundEphemeral Backgrounds, Generation Redux
Adirondack Dabbers - Red Pepper, Pitch Black, Snow Cap
Sizzix Die - Weathered Clock
Sizzix Die - Paper Rosette
Distress Crackle Paint - Picket Fence
Distress Stain - Fired Brick, Faded Jeans
Distress Embossing Powder - Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Idea-ology Kraft Glassine
Idea-ology Time Pieces
Idea-ology Game Spinners
Idea-ology Game Pieces
Idea-ology Corners

22 comments:

  1. WOWSERS, Shelly! This is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it does look like you had fun! awesome piece! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, GORGEOUS Canvas Shelly... thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper.. hope to see you again soon! Cheers Hels x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous canvas, love the vintage, grungy feel and all the layers, wonderful. I am loving these stamps at the moment and have used them for my Sunday Stamper piece too, they are great don't you think. Enjoy your week. Tracy Evans x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly,I just wanted to say that your projects are really inspirations for me. When I am stuck I peruse your blog and am always delighted to find new inspiration. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, lah lah! So many colors and layers... love it, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific canvas, love all the layering and the design. Enjoy your week Shelly. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of those yummy layers, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Lori . . . FAB-U-LOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really Cool! Nice job. I love that guy - I just got my stamps in mail Friday and hope to use that set soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your canvas is awesome. I love how you use all the layers and it looks just perfect. I must do some steampunk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A truly amazing card - I really love it - so inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhhh, distress at it's finest!!
    Love this Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shelly, this is a fabulous piece of work. Just AWESOME!!!
    Love your creations:)
    - DebbieK

    ReplyDelete
  15. Truly awesome Shelly, great depth to this piece, love the splash of red, these are great stamps to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really fantastic Shelly. You really know your way around vintage, grunge, and steampunk!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh. The grungy layers are just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally adore this stunning creation

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!